The question is: “How to clear all clipboard in Microsoft word?”. There is only one best way to do it. At tutor5s will help you do easily. Sometimes you type word error that clear clipboard can help it.
What is the Clipboard in Microsoft Word 2010-2016?
The Definition: is a data buffer used for short-term data storage and/or data transfer between documents or applications used by cut, copy and paste operations and provided by the operating system. It is usually implemented as an anonymous, temporary data buffer, sometimes called the paste buffer, that can be accessed from most or all programs within the environment via defined programming interfaces. Source: Wikipedia
In Word, When you copy or cut anything. It will be saved temporarily in Memory. That store any items, they can help paste into any Word document.
The benefit of clearing Clipboard in Ms Word 2007-2010-2013-2016
- Microsoft Word operates faster
- Fix errors when typing sometimes
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to Clear Clipboard in ms word
Introducing how to Clear all Clipboard in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
The fastest way to clear all Clipboard in Microsoft word document
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Word document Type: doc, docx
Objects: Text, paragraph, Image, Video,…
Note: Before begin, You must copy or cut something. That word save them to the clipboard
Step 1: Click tab home. At Clipboard area. You click the launcher in the lower-right corner.
Step 2: When Clipboard dialog appears, You click “clear all” to clear all items in the clipboard.
Note: If you click “Paste all”, they will paste all items in the present word document.
Step 3: done…
Exercise for fastest ways to Clear all Clipboard in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
Now, You knew that how to clear all clipboard in the word document. I wish you read more our Website. Thank you. We will try it simple.