How to change fonts in Microsoft Word 2010-2013-2016 There are 2 ways to change it. Follow step by step below. Help you explore a lot of beautiful fonts that apply your documents. Sometimes I sure you are so bored Time New Roman font. It is time, to change.
What is the font?
Before we change fonts, need to know what the font is. Is particular size, weight and the style of a typeface. Each font was a matched set of type, one piece (called a “sort”) for each glyph, and a typeface consisting of a range of fonts that shared an overall design. Source: Wikipedia.
In Word, font help your word beautifully and more easily to read.
The benefit of changing the font in Microsoft Word 2007 – 2016
Why you need to know “how to change fonts in word“, Because:
- Want to make documents beautifully
- Change it to easy to read
- Sometimes change, to make Word more interestingly.
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to change fonts in ms word
Introducing how to Change fonts in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
Guide to how to change fonts in Word document
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Word document Type: doc, docx
Objects: Word, paragraph
Step 1: Choose Paragraph to prepare
Click the left mouse and hold at the start to the end of Paragraph to choose it.
Step 2: Change fonts in Word document
There are three options.
Option 1: Click Home tab if you haven’t already been. At font area, Click to choose and change to other fonts that you like.
Option 2.2: When you select paragraph, A Box dialog appears at the same time. At font rectangle, you can choose other fonts that you want
Option 2.3: Click the arrow at the lower-right corner of font area in home tab. (Or Press CTRL + D).
When font dialog appears, we can choose other fonts. Then click Ok to complete.
Step 3: Done…
The fastest ways to change the font in Microsoft Word document
Step 1 – Step 2 (Option 2.2) – Step 3 is the best way. Help you do more effectively and faster
Exercise for fastest ways to change fonts in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
As a result, you knew all ways of how to change fonts in Word. You need to exercise in free time every day. Remember and do it fastest as you can.