When trying to create a new blank document by Microsoft word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. After finished, You should refer this article: 4 fastest ways to save a word document. Due to how to save it. At tutor5s, every instruction is short, simple, easy to do. To remember a long time that you never forget.
Know how to save a new word document help you what?
- Store it to print or to read again
- Keep your knowledge in computer, when you forget, open it again to read
- Create a report for other people
At tutor5s will help:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Save it fast
- Know a lot of ways to save the word document
Introducing how to open a new word document with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
4 fastest ways to save a new word document file – step by step
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016, Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
Note: Before You save the document, you need to create a new word document. All ways applied for the new document.
Option 1: Save by File Menu
Step 1: Click File menu at left corner
Step 2: Click Save As or Save
Step 3: Choose Computer if you want to save it to your hard disk. Or Onedrive if you want it to there. Then Click Browse.
Tips: When you save or open any file, Microsoft Word will save that path of the file
. They are indicated in Recent Folder. You can choose it. That will help you do more quicker.
Step 4: Choose the places which you want to save to. In this case, I store my file at Desktop.
So, I choose Desktop
Step 5: Type File Name. Then, click Save
Step 6: Done…
Option 2: Save icon
Step 1: Click Save Icon at left corner
Step 2: Choose Computer. Then, click Browse
Tips: You can choose from Recent Folders
Step 3: Choose the place where you want to save. In this case, I choose Desktop.
Then, Type File Name which you want. Finally, Click Save
Step 4: Done…
Option 3: Close icon
Step 1: Click Close icon at right corner
Step 2: Choose Save
Tips: Click Don’t Save if don’t want to save this document
Click Cancel if want to edit document again
Step 3: Choose the places where you want to save. In this article, tutor5s chooses Desktop
Then, type File Name. Click Save
Step 4: Done…
Option 4: The fastest way to save a document
Speed: Very fast
Step 1: Press CTRL + S
Step 2: Choose Computer. Then Browse
Tips: You can choose from Recent Folder. That is quicker.
Step 3: Similarly choose the places where you want to save. In this article, tutor5s choose Desktop
Then, Type File Name. click Save
Step 4: Done…
Tips for saving a new word document
How to save word document faster, tutor5s provide you some tips below:
- Try to remember the best way
- Choose from Recent Folder
- Store file at the best places where through the 1-2 path at hard disk
Exercise for 4 fastest ways to save a new Microsoft word document file 2007 -10010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
What video how to save a new word document below:
That’re all ways that you should complete. However, remember do exercise frequently. So you can save anything which’s interesting quickly with how to save a new word document. If you know the other best ways, please contact me to add them. Thank You. Have a nice day!