Sometimes you copy other documents with formatted text. Don’t like it. Using Clear formatting function to do. But How to Clear Formatting in Microsoft Word 2007 – 2010-2013-2016 or All ways to remove it. No one can remember all. Tutor5s recommend you 5S method to change.
What is CLEAR FORMATTING in Word document
The definition: This is an action. That an remove all formatting of text which was formatted by other people. You hate it, change it the ways you like. Make them return to normal text.
The benefit of clear formatting in Microsoft Word
- Change to your formatting that you want
- Make your document more beautifully
- Save time to edit the document
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to Clear Formatting text in ms word
Introducing how to Clear Formatting in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word starts with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
Guide to how to Clear Formatting in Microsoft Word document
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Word document Type: doc, docx
Objects: Word, paragraph
Step 1: Choose paragraph
Click the left mouse and hold at the start to the end of Paragraph
Step 2: All ways to Clear formatting in word
There are 4 ways to do
Option 1: Click the arrow at the lower-right corner of Styles in Home Tab
Then, Choose Clear All
Option 2: Click Normal in Styles of Home Tab
Option 3: Click Clear Formatting icon in upper-right of font area in HOme Tab.
Option 4: Shortcut to clear all formatting Word
- Press CTRL + Space key. That will delete formatting of characters
- Then, Press CTRL + Q to delete all formatting of the paragraph
Step 3: Done…
The fastest ways to clear formatting in Microsoft Word document
Sure, Using shortcut CTRL + Q to do fast. Try to complete every day. You will remember it as long as you can.
Exercise for fastest ways to clear formatting in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
That’s all how to clear formatting in Word document. Tips: If you want to delete all formatting whole document, try press CTRL + A, then press the shortcut. Don’t do it at first. After document will complete, should use it to save time. Good Luck!