Everytime you open Word and change fonts to others that aren’t default. Why don’t you know: How to change DEFAULT FONT in Microsoft word. Step one step with Image HD by the tutor5s method, you can do it easily and fast.
What is the default font in Microsoft Word 2007-2010-2013-2016
The definition: Default font is a specific font that is defaulted. Every time opens Microsoft word, you type a word. They always are default font.
The benefit of changing the default font in Microsoft Word
- Edit document fast
- Make Word Document easy to read
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to change the default font in ms word
Introducing how to Change default font in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that is not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
Guide to how to change the default font in Word document
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Word document Type: doc, docx
Objects: Word, paragraph
Step 1: Open Font dialog
There are two options to do it
Option 1.1 Click arrow at the lower-right corner of font area in Home tab
Option 1.2 Press CTRL + D. This is the fastest shortcut to open font dialog.
Step 2: Choose default font what you want
When font dialog appears, at the font that you can choose a beautiful font.
Step 3: Set a default font
After you chose the font you like, Click Set as default below.
Step 4: Default font apply for one or more document
There are two options you can choose. Word will ask you: Do you want to set the default font to… for:
- This document only? (Choose it if you want to change default only this document, Other documents won’t apply this font)
- All documents based on the normal template? (Choose it if you want to change default font all document from now)
Step 5: Choose OK
Step 6: Done…
The fastest ways to change the default font in Microsoft Word document
Option 1.2 – Step 2 – Step 3 – Step 4- step 5 is the best way. Help you do more effectively and faster. Use shortcut CTRL + D to open font dialog.
Exercise for fastest ways to change default fonts in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
So that’s all. How to change the default font in Word document? Easy to do. Please do it every day or often to remember for a long time. Remember press CRL+D that is font dialog to change the default font.