How to change case in Microsoft Word document? What is the change case? Knowing that helps you complete document faster. All ways are recommended by tutor5s. Learn about it easily.
What is the change case in Microsoft Word 2013-2016
This is a list of function to change selected text to UPPERCASE, lowercase, Sentence case, Capitalize each word, tOGGle cASE. With advantages, you can apply fast for all whole document.
The benefit of changing case in Microsoft Word 2007 – 2016
Why you need to know “how to change fonts in word“, Because:
- Edit document fast
- Make document more easy to read and beautifully
- Save time to edit a document
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to add new fonts in ms word
Introducing how to Change case font in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word starts with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
Guide to how to change case in Word document
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Word document Type: doc, docx
Objects: Word, paragraph
Step 1: Choose Text or Word or Paragraph
Left-click and hold at the start to the end of the paragraph.
Step 2: Changing case word
There are two ways to change it
Option 2.1: At home tab, in font area that you can click Aa icon (change case). Then can choose one of change case function what you like
Option 2.2: Shortcut to change case in Word
Press Shift + F3 to change to Uppercase –> lowercase –> Sentence case.
Step 3: Done…
The fastest ways to change case text in Microsoft Word document
Step 1 – Step2 (option 2.1) is the best way. Help you do more effectively and faster. This is a shortcut to complete.
Exercise for fastest ways to change case in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
That’s how to change case in Microsoft word. With the shortcut, can help you edit document faster to complete work or study. Tips: You try to learn how to choose fast a paragraph. That will save your time.