Do you have a Word document with all Capital letters? Caps? UPPERCASE? or Sentence case? tOGGLE cASE? and the other formatting. So, You want to change to lowercase in a few seconds. Tutor5s recommend the shortcut to do fast. Learn deeply with the 5S method.
What is the lowercase text in Microsoft Word 2007-2010-2013-2016
The definition: this is a function of change case. Make all selected text to lowercase or normal text.
The benefit of changing to lowercase in Microsoft Word 2007 – 2016
Why you need to know “how to change lowercase in the Word“, Because:
- Edit document fast
- Make document more easy to read and beautifully
- Save time to edit the document
- Change UPPERCASE to lowercase
- Change Capital letters to lowercase
- Change tOGGLE cASE to lowercase
- Change everything to lowercase
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to change Capital letters to lowercase in ms word
Introducing how to Change to lowercase in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
Guide to how to change lowercase in Word document
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Word document Type: doc, docx
Objects: Word, paragraph
Step 1: Choose text
Press the left mouse and hold at the start and end of paragraph
Step 2: Changing to lowercase
There are two option to do it
Option 2.1: Click Aa icon (change case) in font area of home tab. You choose lowercase in the second of the drop menu.
Option 2.2: Using shortcut
Press Shift + F3 on keyboard to change Sentence case, UPPERCASE to lowercase.
Step 3: Done…
The fastest ways to change Capitalize letters to lowercase in Microsoft Word document
Using the shortcut to do it fast. Try to complete every day. Yout will remember it as long as you can.
Exercise for fastest ways to change caps, uppercase to lowercase in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
That’s how to change to lowercase in Word document. I think this function don’t use often. Due to no one like the paragraph that has all lowercase characters. In our experiences, Using Sentence case or UPPERCASE to replace that will be faster.