How to change to lowercase, Sentence case to UPPERCASE in Word document? Know it to do fast as possible. Tutor5s recommend shortcut to change UPPERCASE on a keyboard. This is not more important than understanding and remembering it for a long time. With 5s method will help you.
What is the UPPERCASE in Microsoft Word 2007-2010-2013-2016
The definition: This is capitalized all characters of the word in the selected text. That always used in the title of the document or in the paragraph to emphasize Word.
The benefit of changing to UPPERCASE in Microsoft Word
- Edit document fast
- Make Word Document easy to read
- Change lowercase, Sentence case to UPPERCASE
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to change the default font in ms word
Introducing how to Change lowercase to UPPERCASE in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
Guide to how to lowercase to UPPERCASE in Microsoft Word document
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Word document Type: doc, docx
Objects: Word, paragraph
Step 1: Choose TEXT
Click the left mouse and hold at the start to the end of the paragraph what you want to change to UPPERCASE
Step 2: Change selected text to UPPERCASE
There are two ways to complete it
Want it! Click Aa icon at font area of home tab. Then choose UPPERCASE at the third position of the drop menu.
Option 2.2 shortcuts to change lowercase to UPPERCASE
Press Shift + F3 on keyboard to change everything to UPPERCASE
Step 3: done…
The fastest ways to change to UPPERCASE in Microsoft Word document
Using shortcut Shift + F3 to change fast. Try to complete every day. You will remember it as long as you can.
Exercise for fastest ways change Sentence Case in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
That’s all how to change lowercase to UPPERCASE in Microsoft Word. But you can change everything formatting to UPPERCASE. Tips: to faster, You should choose text or paragraph with fastest ways.