Someday, you have a new beautiful font that you want to apply to any document. But you don’t know: How to add new fonts in Word document? Tutor5s will help you learn easily. Installing them fastly. Everyone can complete it.
The benefit of adding fonts in Microsoft Word 2007 – 2016
Why you need to know “how to import new fonts to Microsoft Word“, Because:
- Make documents so beautifully
- Change it to easy to read
- Sometimes change, to make Word more interestingly.
- Font store is more abundant
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to install fonts in ms word
Introducing how to import fonts into Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word starts with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
Guide to how to add new fonts in Microsoft Word document
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Word document Type: doc, doc
Step 1: Prepare new font
Before we start to add a font to Word, You have a new font and determine directory containing it. Tips: Fastest ways to paste it at the desktop.
You can find a beautiful font on Google. Nowadays, there are a lot of free fonts which are so beautiful.
Step 2: Open Font Center in Window
Press Start keyboard or Click Start at the lower-left corner of Window. Then, Type Font.
Step 3: In Start search panel
When Fonts in control panel appears, click it to open.
Step 4: Import font to Microsoft Word 2013-2016
Drag the font file to the window of fonts by press left-click, hold and move it
New font installs automatically. Waiting for a few seconds to complete
Step 5: Done…
The fastest ways to import the new font into Microsoft Word document
There is one best way to do it. Try to complete every day. Yout will remember it as long as you can.
Exercise for fastest ways to add fonts in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
That’s how to add new fonts to Microsoft Word. tips: Place new fonts on a desktop then drag it. Make your font store so more abundantly.