If you want to have a lot of text that is similar. In Microsoft Word, using Copy feature to do it. But “how many ways to copy and paste it“. At tutor5s, Recommend you 9 ways to copy/paste the paragraph in a word document. So, you can do more faster.
The advantages of copy/paste paragraph in Microsoft Word 2007 to 2016
- Create a lot of paragraphs that are similar. To do efficiently and fast
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember copy/paste in MS word for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do copy and paste fast
- Know a lot of ways to copy/paste in Microsoft Word
Introducing how to copy/paste in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft Word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
9 Fastest ways to copy and paste in the word document by tutor5s
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Type: doc, docx
Objects: Text, paragraph, image, shape,…
Step 1: Choose Text, Paragraph, Image or shape,…
In this article, Left click at start and end of Paragraph (text, image, shape,…) that you choose it.
Step 2: Copying
There are 3 ways to copy text, paragraph, image, shape,…
Step 2.1 Click copy icon at left corner in the home menu tab
Step 2.2: Right Click and Choose Copy
Step 2.3: Press CTRL + C (Shortcut copy)
Step 3: Left click to choose a place that needs to paste
Step 4: Do pasting anything
There are 3 ways to paste things.
Step 4.1 Click Paste icon at left corner in the home menu tab
Step 4.2 Right-click and choose Paste
Step 4.3 Press CTRL + V (shortcut paste)
Step 5: Done…
The fastest way to copy and paste in Microsoft Word 2007 – 2016
There are 9 ways. But only 1 fastest way that I see. We advise you should use shortcut copy and paste. In this case, Step by step below:
Step 1 – Step 2.3 – Step 3 – Step 4.3 – Step 5
Exercise for 9 fastest ways to copy/paste in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
What video how to create a new document below:
Ok, That’s all. You should remember shortcut and do it every day. You will do faster. Today, you can copy anything that is interesting in your document. Or make a lot of Text, Paragraph that are similar. Good day!!! Tutor5s.