How to copy formatting text or paragraph in Microsoft Word? Know it helps you do faster. For the case, there are a lot of text or paragraph have the same formatting. You don’t need you do every paragraph with the same formatting. Tutor5s show 3 fastest ways to copy formatting by use format painter. Learn and do easily.
The advantages of copy the formatting in word document?
- Formatting paragraphs the fastest if you want them to have the same format
At tutor5s will help you:
- Remember it for a long time
- Excercise 5 times in every way
- Do it fast
- Know a lot of ways to copy formatting by using format painter in ms word
Introducing how to copy formatting in Microsoft Word with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
1. Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
2. Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
3. Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
4. Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
5. Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
3 Fastest ways to copy paste formatting in word document by tutor5s
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operating System: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10.
File Type: doc, docx
Objects: Text, paragraph
Tools: Using Format Painter
Step 1: Choose Paragraph
Step 2: Choose Format painter
There are two ways to choose format paint that can copy the formatting of the paragraph
Step 2.1: Click directly Format Painter icon at left corner.
Step 2.2: Right Click and choose Format painter icon
Step 3: Choose the paragraph that you want to paste formatting
Note: Just press and hold left click. Then choose paragraph
Step 4: Done….
The fastest way to copy formatting in Microsoft Word 2007 – 2016
Using format Painter is very different with others. We wanted to show the fastest ways above. You just only must use shortcut format painter from copy to paste. Using shortcut is the fastest.
Step 1: Choose Paragraph that you want to copy formatting
Step 2: Press CTRL + Shift + C
Step 3: Choose Paragraph that you want to paste formatting
Step 4: Then, Press CTRL + Shift + V
Exercise for 3 fastest ways to copy formatting in Microsoft word document file 2007 -2010 -2013 -2016
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every day. To remember what you learn today.
What video how to create a new document below:
From now on, You can do copy formatting fast. So make a Word document faster. That’s very useful for the document that has a lot of same formatting paragraphs. Or between this document with the others. We know you can do faster than us.