Hello! The lesson today is “How to print a document in Microsoft Word 2007 – 2016. I will show you step by step to do it. Know print help you for a lot of things. For example, Life, Work, study,…
Know How to print in Microsoft Word that help you what?
At tutor5s help you:
- 2 ways to print fastest
- Step by step to print a word document
- Remember print for a long time
- Do exercises 5 times every day
- Printing any documents you like for life, work, study
- Understand what you do
Learn printing have benefits for you.
Introducing How to Print in Microsoft Word document with the 5S method
5s is a very different approach. Make study smarter, faster, longer remember. 5S have 5 words that each word start with “S” character. You will see at below. Purpose tutor5s help many people improve office skills as Microsoft word, excel, power point,… To have a better life and a better work or teach our children,…
With 5S Method, I did:
- Sort: Keep everything you learn in your hand. Eliminating things that are not important. Tutor5s always made article shortly but full necessary information
- Set in order: tutor5s must organize article in structure. To understand step by step in every post.
You will do:
- Smile: to learn effectively, you must feel comfortable. By keeping yourself from dirt, sand,…
- Standardize: Practice what you learn every day or if you are free. Will make you remember for a long time. It becomes your skills.
- Sustain: Accept fail at first. You will succeed in future. Keep you calm and strong in every time. You can do it.
Now let’s go…
How to print a word document – step by step:
Suitable for: Microsoft word 2007 – 2010 – 2013 -2016
Operate system: Window 7, window 8, 8.1, 10
File type: doc, docx
Before begin, You must do first things below:
- Choose page size: A4, A5, A6, A7,… Document page size is same of the actual paper size that you want to print
- Determining page margin
- Choose page Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Number copies that you want to print
- A printer is connected to a computer
Step 1: How to open the print dialog
Option 1.1: Choose File menu at the top of left corner/Click Print
Option 1.2: Pres CTRL + P
Step 2: Choose number page:
2.1 Print all document, You don’t need to Type
2.2 Print some pages:
Range continuous pages: You just type the first number page to the final number page. And there’s a dash between them. Example: 1-10 or 2-5 or 3-9,..
Range not continuous pages: You type: print number page – print number page. Example: 1-1, 5-5, 10-10,..
Step 4: Choose Printer
Step 5: Type number copies which you need to print
Step 6 click Print to complete
Exercise for 2 ways to Print in the word document
To effectively, tutor5s recommend you try complete 5 times every way. To remember what you learn today.
What video how to print in ms word 2007 – 2016 below:
We also see the way that uses shortcut is the fastest. You should remember it to do more faster. Now you can print any document you like. I tried and I can do it right now. You can print completely better.